1 1/2 hrs guided Segway Tour along the Adelaide Riverbank including free play time
- Segway training
- 60 minute guided tour
- Free time to explore
- Helmet and safety vest
- Head sets for commentary
2 1/2 hrs use of the BBQ Buoy for 7-10p on the River Torrens
- Corporate friendly cancellation policy for bad weather situations
- Extras included on board of the Buoys
- Eco-friendly tableware which makes a more premium impression, too!
- Bluetooth speakers
- Esky and ice
- Cutlery, plates, cups (check our eco-friendly extra in the next booking step)
- BBQ grill or table
On booking this deal with Segway Sensation SA and BBQ Buoys you will receive 30 minutes extra tour time on the Segways and 30 minutes more cruise adventure making this a 5 hrs+ program full of fun and team building opportunities.
- 1 1/2 hrs guided Segway Tour along the Adelaide Riverbank
Segways tour starts 3pm at The Par3 Golf Course Cafe, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide
(participants must weigh between 40kg to 120kg. Sorry No pregnant women)
- 2 1/2 hrs use of the BBQ Buoy for 7-10p on the River Torrens
BBQ Buoys starts 5pm at Pinky Flat off War Memorial Drive a 5 minute walk
- If you are planning an event for team members please get in touch with us to customize the package to your needs. We can host large groups with team activities/games up to 38 people at the same time, as our friends at BBQ Buoys have 4 Buoys to accommodate up to 38 people for a day of fun and adventure.
Segway Sensation SA direct for dates and times